The easy-to-use timekeeping solution thatís linked by phone to your payroll professionals
at Professional Payroll.
Professional Payrollís MyTimeWeb.com features an electronic time clock that connects to your telephone line.
Your employees clock in and out on the clock by swiping their personal time card. Each night, the clock transmits
the day's activity to our data center. Once the information has been received at the data center, it is immediately
available for viewing, editing and printing over the internet through your web browser software.
MyTimeWeb.com is an ideal solution for organizations which have multiple locations. It allows you to connect
multiple clocks to the same network. Once the clocks transmit their data, all of the time and attendance records
are available from one database. Employees can even clock in atone clock location and clock out at another location.
From the MyTimeWeb.com database you can verify and edit employee punches and see updated totals at any time.
You can run reports and download them in several formats, including Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Accessible from anywhere in the world via an internet connection
- Most recent version of software patches and bug fixes automatically available
- Familiar web-based interface promotes ease of use
- No software installation
- Low up-front costs
- Zero maintenance costs
- Low monthly fee
- Minimal training and implementation
- Information is maintained in a confidential and secure data center
- 24x7 availability to information
- Clocks require no setup - just connect to phone line
- Clock time is set automatically, including change for daylight savings time
- Daily email of punch records provides you with a copy of your current payroll data at all times
- No long distance or internet connection required at clock location
- Automatic overtime calculation and lunch deductions
- Multiple department tracking or job costing capability
- Tip reporting capability
- Exceptions can be corrected both online through browser or through clock keypad
With the MyTimeWeb.com system, the hassle of collecting time cards, adding hours, and
submitting them to your payroll professionals is eliminated.
Because our electronic time clock's built-in modem automatically sends employee punches over the phone line,
you can handle payroll without ever leaving your desk.
Since the clock is Internet-enabled, you can monitor employees across your entire organization
from the privacy of your office using your personal computer-even if you have multiple clocks.